The DCR team have a number of amazing jobs waiting for you! If you are looking for a new role, or know someone who is, please reach out to us!
Full-Time/Casual Dental Reception/DA – 4.5 days Brisbane CBD
- You will boast 5 years + experience in the Dental industry
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting
- Warm and caring nature
- Professional and confident
- Great communication
- Multi-tasking comes naturally
- D4W experience highly regarded
This wonderful dual DA/Reception position will see you primarily in the front office, providing exceptional customer support to the practices patients. You will be chairside assisting approximately 1-2 days or as needed and assisting with infection control/sterilising when required. You will be flexible to provide support to the practice where required. This is a 4-5 day per week stable casual position with no late nights or weekends.
You will be able to hit the ground running with your previous experience from similar roles in the Dental Industry and be ready to make this role your own!
Casual – Dental Assistant/Reception – 25+hrs Brisbane West
We are seeking a dual trained Dental Assistant and Receptionist for a casual position, approx. 25-30hrs per week within a modern dental practice located in a major shopping centre in Brisbane’s western Suburbs.
- Casual role, stable hours
- Brisbane Western Suburbs
- Dual trained DA/Reception
- Thursday nights and Saturdays required as needed
- Experienced Dental Assistant
- Cert III a bonus!
- Experience with Reception – appointment making, payments etc
- Able to multi task and work within a large, growing team
Full-Time Dental Assistant – Brisbane North/West Suburbs – 2 late nights
- Oasis Dental Software experience a huge bonus!
- Full time Dental Assistant role with two late nights – Monday and Tuesday til 7.15pm and an occasional Saturday.
- Experienced in all aspects of Dental Assisting
- Able to work in a large team
- Caring and compassionate
- Well-established general Dental practice
Full-Time/Casual Dental Assistant – Brisbane CBD – 4.5 days, no late nights or weekends.
- Experienced Dental Assistant with 5 years +
- Certificate III or IV highly favourable
- Capable of all aspects of general dentistry
- Warm and compassionate
- Level headed and calm
- Experienced with D4W and general reception skills
This role will see you assisting in an established practice in Brisbane’s CBD. You will be required to assist in sterilising and reception as needed, however your role is focused on providing exceptional service to both the Dentist and your patients.
Full-Time Orthodontic Assistant – Brisbane Northside, multiple locations – no nights or weekends
A modern orthodontic surgery with various Northside and CBD locations is seeking an experienced and confident dental assistant who can jump in and make this role their own!
This is a full-time clinical role 38 hours a week. You will need to be confident with all orthodontic procedures and hold a great “go-getter” attitude. Experience with Orthodontics is highly regarded but dental experience will be valued as well. If a stable, honest role and practice is what you are seeking and you would like to “connect” your excellent dental receptionist skills and knowledge base to this role then we want to hear from you.
- Experienced Dental or Orthodontic Assistant
- Dental software – “Dolphin” would be a huge bonus!
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Ability and drive to thrive on busy and rewarding days
- Reliable car and license
Casual Dental Assistant – North Brisbane – hours to be confirmed next week, 1 late night
A fabulous opportunity to join an established and patient focused practice in the Northern suburbs. A team-oriented practice seeking an exceptional experienced Dental Assistant seeking a long term career with a rewarding practice. If communication comes naturally, you are warm and friendly, passionate about your role as a DA and providing support to both your patients, team and Dentists alike.
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting a must
- Certificate IV highly regarded
- Infection control focused
- Patient and team focused
- Able to effectively communicate
- Capable of working 1 late night per week
Casual Reception/DA – Gold Coast Periodontist – 30-38hrs/week
A rewarding role, within a small friendly team. Our client, a professional and supportive specialist practice are seeking a highly motivated, confident and patient focused receptionist with current and up-to-date dental assisting skills and knowledge. You will be seeking stability, have a smile and be able to engage patients with this smile and warmth whilst working.
Experience with Ultimo practice software and Periodontics will be highly regarded, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must be able to undertake reception duties as required
- Interstate travel once a month
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Well-spoken and well-presented
- Team player
- Excellent chairside and infection control skills
- Exceptional patient focus
We are seeking a number of experienced and passionate Dentists to join Brisbane based practices. 3+ years is ideal with a focus on patients care and patients overall health. If you know of any Dentists seeking a change we would love to hear from them!
Brisbane Northside – in an established practice in Brisbane Northern Suburbs 2+ days a week. More details coming in on Monday!
This is a great opportunity to join a health and patient focused practice with an established hygiene base. You will be compassionate, caring, capable and able to work in a team!
Brisbane South Side – 4.5 days a week across two great South Side locations. Established hygiene patient base and a great team! Enthusiastic OHT who is willing to learn and be mentored, suitable for New Grads! Role includes but not limited to paediatrics, Orthodontics and Myobrace, digital dentistry, periodontal therapy, implant maintenance, Oral Health Care for patients of all ages. You will need to be open minded and have a willingness to learn and grow in a supportive, caring team environment!
Please click apply below to submit your CV or call for a confidential discussion:
Rochelle – 0439 000 162
Marita – 0439 024 878