The DCR team are in the search for an exceptional Orthodontic Hygienist to join a vibrant and busy specialist Orthodontic practice on Brisbane’s Inner Southside.
Are you one of a kind? Do you have an uplifting and infectious personality that makes those around you feel fantastic? Do you have a strong work ethic and want to bring your best to this small team? Are you seeking a long-term role position?
- You have a “can-do” attitude and love going the extra-mile for your team and patients
- You have a vibrant and engaging personality
- You love to develop strong relationships with your team and patients alike
- You describe yourself as “switched on” and able to show initiative and work well within a team.
- You are seeking a busy, professional, and focused team to join on a full-time basis offering, stability and who are committed to their team and patients
Our client is seeking an experienced and confident Orthodontic Hygienist/OHT who can easily transition into their current team, who are committed to staff training and development. A thorough understanding and working knowledge of all Invisalign and fixed orthodontic procedures is needed to excel in this role.
About the role:
Working alongside the Principal Orthodontists in this small and caring specialist practice, you will be responsible for all general Orthodontic treatment within your scope.
This is a full-time salaried position; remuneration will vary depending on orthodontic experience.
Working on a monthly roster, Monday-Friday, with an average of 1 rostered day off per month. The clinic hours are currently:
- Monday and Tuesday 9-5:30
- Wednesday and Thursday 8-5
- Friday 9-5
Ready to apply for this great role?
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Please click apply below!
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Louise 0408 785 968 or Rochelle 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fees involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.