We are seeking an experienced Dentist to start with a lovely practice on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, Noosa Heads.
Associate Dentist Position – Sunshine Coast, QLD – Noosa Heads
If you are an experienced Dentist seeking a sunshine change, this could be the one for you! A permanent position (flexibility with days – but up to fulltime available!)
Skills and experience
- Competent in all areas of general dentistry – minimum of 5 years + experience within the private dental sector
- Current AHPRA Registration, Radiation License and Indemnity Insurance
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication with both team and patients
About the practice
A privately owned Dental practice with a strong focus on their patients well-being. You will be able and willing to do your very best for each and every patient and treat them with the utmost care and compassion.
Utilising Exact Dental software and providing a range of dental treatments including all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry, implants restoration (surgery is referred to specialists) and endodontics.
Opening hours of the practice are 8.30am-5.30pm but they are seeking someone who has some flexibility with this when needed.
- A team player with a great attitude.
- Confident in your dentistry and able to treat patients with care
- You value your time, as well as both the practice’s and patients
- Well-presented and well-spoken
- Consistently build trust with your patients and retain your patient base
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.
Call us on 0439 024 878 or 0439 000 162 for more information.