The DCR team have an lovely opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join a well-established inner city Brisbane general Dental practice with a holistic approach.
About the role:
This is a casual position for the following days:
- Tuesdays 1:00pm-7:00pm (sometimes up to an 8.30pm finish depending on appointments)
- Thursdays 1:00pm-7:00pm (sometimes up to an 8.30pm finish depending on appointments)
You will be part of a proactive dental practice/team with a strong focus on patient care and customer-service. You will provide exceptional chair side assisting to the principal dentist and sterilisation duties, as well as being a warm and friendly face for the patients.
The practice offers general dentistry with a holistic approach, so we do require someone who is prepared to learn new skills and approach to dentistry. Most procedures are similar, however they do not offer RCT treatments, and they have a dedicated procedure for amalgam removals.
- You will have a minimum of 12 months dental assisting experience and pride yourself on being kind-natured with a courteous manner.
- You have a love for your role as a chairside Dental Assistant and have the ability to easily and comfortably communicate with a range of patients and your team alike.
- You are able to commit to the above hours – possible extra hours may be available in the future.
- Genuinely want to join a caring and stable team
How to Apply
If this sounds like a Dental position that you are interested in, or finding more about, we would love to hear from you! Please click apply below, or email your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.