Bring your engaging personality, excellent communication, problem solving and managerial skills to this busy and vibrant Specialist Orthodontic practice Invisalign provider in Melbourne.
Business Development Manager for Specialist Orthodontist/Dental Practice
General Business Management, Marketing, People and Culture Management, KPI’s and Cash Flow, Innovation and Growth ideas
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a wonderful specialist practice in Melbourne. You will have a reputation as a high achiever and a proven ability to lead a team.
This is a full-time salaried position (38hrs/week), the core practice hours are Monday – Friday 7.45am – 5.00pm. Opportunity for 4 or 5 days/week.
Requirements of position:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the business
- Managing staff – Manage the human resources, occupational health and safety and welfare of staff for the practice: Inclusive of all staff documentation, daily, weekly and monthly
- Manage performance reviews and regular staff catchups
- Manage all rostering including managing staff changes when staff are away or sick
- Influence culture within the organization
- Building and cultivating professional relationships with general practitioners to increase referral rates
- Monitoring internal controls
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accounting system implementation
- Creating reporting tools/ dashboards
- Prepare and management of cash flow and payroll
- Management of tax requirements for the company (not essential)
- Reconciliation of general ledger (not essential)
- Tracking and reporting on business KPI’s
- Very proficient with excel with a focus on automation and continues improvement
- Manage marketing – Excellent up-to-date understanding of social media marketing and SEO
- Being the right-hand person to the Owner/Orthodontist as a sounding board
Prior skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Development Manager/ Business Manager / Finance Manager role is essential
- Degree qualified in Business Management, essential
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Staff Management – HR duties, performance reviews, recruitment
You will succeed in this role because you have:
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- A hands-on, action oriented working style
- The ability to deal with a very busy office and maintain a cool and calm approach to handling various tasks and projects simultaneously throughout each day
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience in improving systems for increased effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability
Ready to Apply?
Great! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please click apply now to submit your application – one of our friendly consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions, please call Rochelle on 0439 000 162 or Louise on 0408 785 968
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.