Dental Assistant – Northside Dental Practice
- Be part of calm, organised team
- Well established boutique practice
- Fulltime Dental Assistant position
About the practice
Our client is a boutique dental practice on Brisbane Northside. They are a well-established and busy dental practice who have a strong focus on patient care and attention. This is a rewarding role for a star dental assistant to join.
About the role
If you have a little sparkle, this is the dental assisting role for you! We are searching for a star dental assistant who can bring both clinical and reception experience in the dental industry to this exceptional practice. You will thrive in a busy, yet organised surgery, and be part of a great team that has a focus on patient care and attention.
This position is a full-time position, over 4 days hours with two late nights.
Does this describe you?
- Are you looking for a rewarding dental role?
- Do you thrive on busy days?
- Do you have excellent communication, presentation skills and a sharing smile!
- Are you focused on giving outstanding patient care, attention to brighten a day?
- Willing to share the late night roster with the team!
- Start your day with a morning team huddle and be rewarded with a calm, well scheduled day!
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Dental Assistant – minimum 3 years!
- Cert 3 or 4 in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Experience with dental implants, a must!
- Experience with orthodontics will be highly regarded
- Exact Dental Software experience
This caring dental team focus on their patient care, their attention to detail and their knowledge of what the day ahead will bring. You will be joining a state of the art dental practice who focus on quality dental care.
How to apply
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Marita on 0439 024 878
Rochelle on 0439 000 162