Experienced Dental Assistant / Receptionist – Allrounder
- Stable position – 9 day fortnight (alternate Friday’s)
- Friendly and happy team culture
- 8.30am-5.30pm – no weekends
About the practice
A friendly, caring and patient focused team with a strong and genuine focus on patient communication and dental experiences. With a long-standing presence in their local community, the practice is well-established with a loyal patient base. Offering a range of general dental procedures and genuinely take their time with their patients, we are seeking a like-minded individual to join this relaxed dental family.
A small and caring team, with a sole Dental practitioner and proudly a privately owned and accredited.
About the role
Working a 9 day fortnight (alternate Friday’s off), you will be responsible for all areas of chair side assisting, sterilisation and reception – a true allrounder.
The hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, with the very occasional later finish for patients who need to book after 5pm appointments.
If you are seeking a positive and happy work environment where you will be valued for your honesty, experience, and reliability – we would love to hear from you!
Offering above award wages and a stable, secure position.
Skills & Experience
- 2 + years’ experience with both chairside and reception
- Excellent patient care
- Impeccable phone, email and face-to-face communication skills
- Genuine love for your role and career
- Positive disposition and attitude
- Team player and open to learning
- Proficient with Exact Dental software will be highly regarded
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Louise 0408 785 968