The team at DCR are seeking a friendly, bubbly and motivated Dental Assistant to join our clients established Dental team in Mt Gravatt.
Our client is a modern, computerised practice. They proudly offer all patients quality comprehensive dental treatment and personalised preventive care. You will be part of a dedicated, caring and enthusiastic team. We do require all applicants to have a minimum of 2 years previous Dental Assisting experience as there is minimal training provided.
- Chairside Dental Assisting
- High standards of infection control and sterilisation processing
- Liaising with all team members and ensuring all daily tasks are completed
- Office duties as required
- Making appointments
- Follow up calls
- Patient correspondence
- Preparation of surgery for treatment
- Manage and maintain dental equipment
- Optimise day to be efficient and productive
- Coordinate laboratory work
- Excellent organization and time management skills as well as the ability to multi task in a calm, mature manner
- Ability to provide patient care and assign help accordingly
- A confident communicator
- Professional presentation and portray an energetic cheerful personality
- Empathy, compassion and a caring attitude with the ability to work within a team environment
- ‘Patient Focused’ ensuring personalised patient care is a priority
- Have a sound knowledge of the dental profession – Previous Dental experience of at least 2 years is essential – Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
Flexibility with days/hours is available – Monday’s and Thursdays are crucial for the practice, but anything more than this is negotiable and happy to work with the team. Monday’s are ideally a late night tile 7pm, all other days are a 4/5pm finish and 2pm on Fridays. Initially a casual position for probation, then permanent part-time.
If you are seeking a change and a wonderful new team to join, we would love to hear from you. All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.