The Dental Connect Recruitment team are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant with a kind and caring nature to join a contemporary family friendly dental practice in Belmont.
About the practice
Based in Brisbane’s Bayside suburbs, the friendly team is committed to personal and professional development for the benefit of both our patients and team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced dental assistant with availability to work Mon-Fri 8am-5pm with one light night.
Based primarily in a chairside role, you will be able to create a warm and welcoming experience for the patients – all staff are dual trained to help on front desk when needed.
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Confidently able to interact with patients making them feel at ease
- Punctual and reliable
- Organised and able to multitask
- Self-Motivated with strong initiative
- Experience with front office duties – payment processing, appoint booking, patient queries etc
- Strong understanding of infection control
- Minimum 3 years’ experience chair side (4 handed highly regarded)
How to apply
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162
Louise – 0408 785 968