The DCR team have a lovely team in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane seeking a new team member to join their busy practice. If you are truly seeking a long-term position where you can become part of the family, we would love to hear from you!
Calling all career and team focused Dental Assistants!
- Team spirit and work ethic are on the top of your list
- You want to join a caring practice with great values
- Long term position to grow with the practice
You’re a go-getter, a team-player, a fun and engaging person to be around! You have up-to-date infection control knowledge and a love for the clinical side. You are eager to grow, develop and enhance your skills. You are relatable, communicate well with patients and your team and are happy to “get in” and help out when needed. You are dedicated, passionate and want to bring your positive attitude to your work-life. You have your certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting and a thorough understanding, knowledge and hands-on experience as a DA.
- Caring and supportive team
- Supportive induction/training provided
- Stable and secure hours
- 4 days / week (full-time hours) with a combination of early starts/early finishes, late starts/late finishes and normal days. No weekends but a couple of late nights are a must
About your role:
You will be a well utilized and supported Dental Assistant. Four-handed chair side assisting, sterilisation duties and maintain strict infection control guidelines. Lab work where needed. But most of all you’ll be providing a supportive patient experience to the practices long-standing patient base and wow-ing your dentist with your amazing skills and chairside manner day-in-day-out! You will be appreciated and supported.
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you, please click apply below or email your resume and cover letter and tell us why you are different than the rest!
You can also phone one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion:
Rochelle – 0439 000 162 or 0439 024 878