The Dental Connect Recruitment team are seeking an experienced and motivated Dental Assistant to join a lovely Dental practice in Ipswich – start date January 2021!
About the role:
As an experienced and dedicated Dental Assistant you will provide chairside assistance and all general Dental Assisting duties including sterilization and a high level of infection control to this busy Dental practice. You will be able to work at a very fast pace and bring your excellent experience and work ethic to this great team!
- Provide exceptional chairside assisting to the dentist’s
- Surgery preparation
- Charting and maintaining accurate and detailed clinical records & use of OASIS software
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Able to multitask and take on extra jobs as needed
- Excellent patient care
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reception duties as required
3-4 days per week:
Hours are 7.30am-5.30pm and “late” finish on a Tuesday at 6.30pm.
Essential Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Minimum 3 years of current dental assisting experience in the clinical dental setting
- Completed Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting
- Proficient knowledge and experience in sterilization and infection control
- Ability to communicate well with your dental team and patients alike
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
About the practice
Our client is a general Dental practice in Ipswich who are passionate about taking care of their patients and using modern gentle dentistry, in a professional caring environment. They believe in treating their patients with the kindness and compassion that everyone deserves and have created a great team atmosphere.
Are you ready to apply?
Are you well organized, caring, friendly and want to part of a great dental team? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
For more info on this role, please call one of our friendly consultants on for a confidential discussion on:
Louise on 0408 785 968 or Rochelle on 0439 000 162