The Dental Connect Recruitment team are seeking an experienced and motivated Dental Assistant to join a family Dental practice in Ipswich for a sick-leave contract position that may lead to a permanent position.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday
Hours are 7.30am-5.30pm and “late” finish on a Tuesday at 6.30pm.
About the role:
As an experienced and dedicated Dental Assistant you will provide chairside assistance and all general Dental Assisting duties including sterilization and a high level of infection control to this busy Dental practice. You will be able to work at a very fast pace and bring your excellent experience and work ethic to this great team!
- Provide exceptional chairside assisting to the dentist’s
- Surgery preparation
- Charting and maintaining accurate and detailed clinical records & use of OASIS software
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Able to multitask and take on extra jobs as needed
- Excellent patient care
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reception duties as required
Essential Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Minimum 3 years of current dental assisting experience in the clinical dental setting
- Completed Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting
- Proficient knowledge and experience in sterilization and infection control
- Ability to communicate well with your dental team and patients alike
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
About the practice
Our client is a general Dental practice in Ipswich who are passionate about taking care of their patients and using modern gentle dentistry, in a professional caring environment. They believe in treating their patients with the kindness and compassion that everyone deserves and have created a great team atmosphere.
Are you ready to apply?
Please click apply below!
For more info on this role, please call one of our friendly consultants on for a confidential discussion on:
Louise on 0408 785 968 or Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!