Are you a career focused and team oriented Dental Assistant?
Dental Assistant/Receptionist For Saturday’s
- Melbourne Inner city practice location
- Must be available to work Saturday’s
- Engaging, state of the art and modern practice
- Prior Dental Assisting experience a must
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a professional, motivated and committed Dental Assistant to join a wonderful team in Docklands Melbourne. This exciting role is working within a growing practice which has wonderful and caring practitioners who strive to “give” their patients quality dental care. We are seeking an experienced dental assistant/receptionist with 2+ years experience in our dental industry. You are patient and team focused and a person who seeks a harmonious and engaging team to become part of.
The role is initially to work every Saturday but there maybe more hours available in the New Year.
About the practice:
A privately owned Dental practice in Docklands – close to the Melbourne CBD with easy accessibility to public transport. A fully computerised practice using D4W Dental software and modern dental equipment such as digital x-rays, an OPG Panoramic X-ray, chairside intra-oral camera as well as an on-line patient booking option. A welcoming, private practice who pride themselves on quality treatment in a caring environment.
You will succeed in this role because you have:
- A vibrant, caring personality – you are team oriented and positive!
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- A hands-on, action oriented working style
- Experienced chairside dental assistant and reception skills with D4W dental software knowledge.
Ready to Apply?
Great! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please click apply now to submit your application – one of our friendly consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions, please click apply below or call Marita on 0439 024 878.
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.