- Above award rates
- Friendly and happy team culture
- Dental Assisting experience a must
About the practice
A friendly, caring and patient focused team with a strong focus on patient communication and dental experience. The practice is a preferred provider for multiple health funds and offers a range of treatments from preventative dental through to implants. With a long-standing presence in their local community, the practice is well-established with a strong and busy patient base.
About the role
This is a full-time Dental Assistant position, hours are negotiable and flexible for the successful candidate with either 4 or 5 days and possible occasional Saturdays. Chariside predominately with some reception as needed.
Skills & Experience
- 3 + years experienced as a Dental Assistant (some Dental Reception experience would be highly regarded)
- Excellent patient care, and genuinely enjoy talking with patients
- Impeccable phone and face-to-face communication skills
- Proficient with Exact Dental software will be highly regarded
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Louise 0408 785 968