Calling all career focused and team oriented Dental Assistants!
- On-site staff parking available
- Above award wages
- Beautiful, new, modern practice
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a professional, mature-minded Dental Assistant to join a wonderful team in Hunters Hill. This exciting role is working within a growing practice which has a Principal Dentist, Associate Dentist and Hygienist. We are seeking someone with dental experience, who is confident, efficient and engaging.
Working within a small supportive team you will have the opportunity to flourish in the clinical setting and be genuinely interested in dentistry and eager to learn and develop professionally. The practice has a strong focus on maintaining a great working culture within the practice, so we are seeking vibrant, happy people who are seeking long-term, engaging careers.
The hours and days for this role are negotiable – the practice is able to offer casual, part-time or full-time depending on your availability.
Flexibility to work one late night will be required (approx 7.30pm finish) with most days being an 8am start with a finish time of 6pm – 6.30pm. 4 day week is negotiable also.
About the practice:
A privately owned Dental practice in Hunters Hill – close to the CBD with buses nearby and onsite parking available. A fully computerised practice using Oasis Dental software and modern equipment. A welcoming family owned, private practice who pride themselves on quality treatment in a caring environment.
You will succeed in this role because you have:
- A gregarious personality – you are upbeat and positive!
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- A hands-on, action oriented working style
- Eager to learn and grow as a Dental Assistant
- Confident in all areas of general Dental Assisting – implant knowledge will be highly desirable
- Up-to-date infection control knowledge
- Experience within a Prime Practice, highly regarded
Ready to Apply?
Great! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please click apply now to submit your application – one of our friendly consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions, please call Rochelle on 0439 000 162
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.