The Dental Connect Recruitment team are seeking an experienced and qualified Dental Assistant (implant experience will be HIGHLY regarded!) to join an established team in the heart of Toowong whilst one of their DA’s is on leave with her new baby. The position is due to start on the 25/1/2021 but we would love to start chatting with you about this role now, and possibly have some earlier shifts at the practice for you to do before the role officially starts in November.
Maternity Leave Contract – Dental Assistant – January 2021 – Approx Nov 2021
The position will be permanent full-time for for the duration of the contract (approx 10-11months) and may be continued offered at either full-time or part-time upon the current Dental Assistant’s return to work.
The role is Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm and offering $33/hr – you must be able to commit to the full contract to be successful.
Primary duties of the position include, but not limited to;
- Chairside assisting – with all general procedures and IV sedation/implant surgery appointments
- Reception as needed
- Charting, treatment planning, estimates, appointment booking and payment processing in EXACT
- Qualified and experienced Dental Assistant
- Comprehensive understanding and confidence in all areas of EXACT Dental Software
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Confident and calm personality
- Confidently able to interact with patients making them feel at ease
- Punctual and reliable
- Self-Motivated with strong initiative
- Experience with front office duties – payment processing, appoint booking, patient queries etc
- Strong understanding of infection control
How to apply
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162 OR Louise – 0408 785 968
Please be assured there are no fees involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.