Are you ready for a great new orthodontic role? The Dental Connect Recruitment Team have a winning role and opportunity for you! Our client is seeking an exceptional and experienced dental assistant to join their team.
- Orthodontic Assistant
- Northside Brisbane & CBD Practice Locations – License and car is a must
- Above award rates, full-time position
About the specialist Orthodontics practice
Our client is a well-established orthodontic practice who focuses and prides themselves on ensuring and offering their patients excellent patient care with a philosophy of “honesty and quality professional service” all in the one warm and friendly dental atmosphere.
About the role
This modern orthodontic surgery with various Northside and CBD locations is seeking an experienced and confident dental assistant who can jump in and make this role their own!
This is a full-time clinical role 38 hours a week. You will need to be confident with all orthodontic procedures and have an enthusiastic attitude. Experience with Orthodontics is highly regarded for this role so that you can “hit the ground running” when you join the team.
If a stable, honest role and practice is what you are seeking, and you would like to “connect” your excellent dental assisting and orthodontic knowledge and skills base to this role then we want to hear from you.
Skills & Experience required for this role
- Experienced Dental or Orthodontic Assistant
- Dental software – “Dolphin” would be a huge bonus!
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Ability and drive to thrive on busy and rewarding days
- Reliable car and license as travelling is a MUST for this role!
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Marita: 0409 268 077 or Rochelle: 0439 000 162