- Stable, casual role
- Thursday and Friday 8-5.30pm
- 2 Mondays per month – 8-5/5.30pm
Casual Dental Assistant – Prosthodontic Practice
Our client is a specialist Prosthodontic practice in inner south Brisbane. Utilising modern, state of the art technology for patient comfort and optimal functional and aesthetic. Focusing on fixed prosthodontics inclusive of implant restorations, full arch implants/bridgework, crowns, bridges, veneers, composite resin restorations and full mouth rehabilitation and implant retained dentures.
About the role
This is an important role within the practice, undertaking aspects of dental assisting, sterilisation and lab work coordination.
Full training for the position is provided, however experience with dental implants will be highly regarded.
Above hourly rates – Days will be Thursdays and Fridays from 8am-5.30pm, and two Monday’s per month from 8am-5/5.30pm.
Skills & Experience
- 3 + years experienced as a Dental Assistant
- Detail oriented and high level of infection control knowledge and procedures
- Proficient with Exact Dental software will be highly regarded
- Dental implant experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
- Experience in organising and coordinating lab work for a practice, with a solid understanding of the importance of this
- Excellent communication skills
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Louise 0408 785 968