Dental Assistant / Receptionist
- Part-time position
- Well-established practice
- Certificate III Dental Assisting required
- Above award rates
About the practice
A friendly dental practice based in Taringa are seeking a like-minded, experienced, and qualified dental assistant to join their team. The team provides a range of general, preventive, and cosmetic procedures in the practice, including laser dentistry and Invisalign. With a genuine, strong focus on patient care and experiences – the practice goes above and beyond to ensure their patients feel at home!
About the role
This position is for an experienced Dental Assistant to join the team for the long-term. We are seeking someone who wants to genuinely have a good, long-term working relationship within the small team and practice!
- Ability to manage an effective recall (active maintenance) program
- Team orientated and active participation in team meetings
- Assist clinicians in all general procedures – chair side
- Manage and maintain an effective infection control and sterilisation area
The days and hours are below, but the ability to cover sick days and holidays within the practice will be ideal.
Tues 7.30am – 7.30pm
Wed: 7.30am – 5.30pm
Thurs: 7.30am – 7.30pm
This role will see you based predominately chairside/clinical, within an established team. You will assist the front office team on reception as needed, so confidence on reception would be ideal (training will be provided though!)
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in both chairside and reception
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting, required
- Confident and enjoy talking to patients with a friendly and flexible attitude
- Current experience within the dental industry – minimum 2-3 years +
- Confident and capable in all areas of general dentistry
- Impeccable phone, email and face-to-face communication skills
- Mature, hard-working attitude
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Louise 0408 785 968
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!