Experienced Dental Assistant, Warwick Qld
Our Dental client based in Warwick, is a very busy rural clinic expanding to include general Dentistry. Potential for growth is huge. The clinic is well regarded throughout the Southern Downs, having an established patient base. Our busy practice staff composition will include a Dentist, Prosthetist, Lab Assistant, 3 Dental Assistants/experienced support staff and Business Manager.
Situated in Warwick affectionately known as ‘Rose & Rodeo City’, offering a wide range of community facilities and a safe environment combine to make Warwick a great place to live, work and play. Warwick is located in the high growth region of Southern Queensland, the region offers an appealing mix of country and city living backed up by genuine friendliness and charm. All the civic and commercial services you need are at your fingertips and there is no rush hour traffic! Population approx. 36000. Only 2hrs from Brisbane and 2.5hrs from the Gold Coast. Very affordable housing and healthy lifestyle an added bonus to living and working in Warwick.
About the Dental Assistant role
Your role will be to work as part of the dental team to provide a high standard of assistance as needed in the treatment of patients by the Dentist and Prosthetist. Plus, assisting with the administrative duties associated with patient care. It is expected that the role will be for 2/3 days per week with potential for future growth.
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to structure work commitments to suit family or lifestyle choices.
- Supportive team
- Award wages and flexible working arrangements.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in Dental Assisting essential
- Flexibility and desire to be provide patient focused care
- Confident and competent dental assisting and administrative skills which include triaging and management of patients.
- High level interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and a desire to work as part of a friendly and cohesive staff
- Experience with dental software an advantage.