DCR are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant for a privately owned, family dental practice on Brisbane Southside.
About the practice:
Our dental clients strive for Excellence and their dedicated team is committed to developing life long relationships with their patients based on Trust, Respect and Empathy.
About the position:
An experienced and competent Dental Assistant – a permanent part-time opportunity with above award rates, for 20-25hrs/ week (initially casual for probation). Some evenings and Saturdays are a must. Hours are negotiable for the successful candidate.
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation / infection control duties
- Some reception as needed
- Exceptional patient care and communication
- Forward Thinking Environment – Enthusiastic team that is centered on achieving goals together
- Enhanced Flexibility – Accommodating hours to suit a variety of lifestyles
- Professional Development – Strong focus on development, training and career growth.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Dental knowledge is essential, reception experience will be an advantage
- Loyal and enthusiastic team-player
- Take pride in your role and practice
- Punctual and reliable
- A professional approach to all aspects of work
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in Dental 4 Windows an advantage
Ready to apply for this great role?
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Please click apply below!
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Louise 0408 785 968 or Rochelle 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fees involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.