The DCR team are seeking an experienced Dental Front Office Coordinator / Dental Receptionist who can demonstrate their proven passion and genuine love and care for the dental industry and their patients. Experience within the Dental industry is required to be considered for this position.
Dental Receptionist / Front Office Coordinator
This an exciting and rare opportunity to join an established Northside practice in a full-time position. The full-time hours are generally worked over 4 days, Monday-Thursday with 2 late nights, so we are seeking candidates who can work a similar roster to this.
We are searching for an amazing person who can easily and warmly talk with patients, show empathy within their role and comfortably work within a team involved environment. Our clients care that they provide to their patients is paramount, so a genuine love for people is a must
Front Office / Dental Reception Skills Required:
– Current experience within the dental industry (Senior Dental Receptionist position or similar)
– Impeccable phone, email and face-to-face communication skills
– Confident in the following Dental skills – phone calls, scheduling appointments, follow-up calls, treatment planning and providing the utmost care to your patients
– Proficient with Exact dental software will be highly regarded
– Professional and capable of undertaking tasks required within the position
– Sound understanding of dental terminology and treatment planning
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out some more information, please call Rochelle on 0439 000 162 or our enquiries line on 0439 024 878 for a confidential discussion OR please click apply below to submit your application and we will be in touch soon.