Our client is a boutique practice in the heart of the Brisbane CBD committed to providing patients with high quality care and personalised service.
- No weekends or late nights – initially 2 days/week and building up quickly
- Brisbane CBD practice
- High end, quality dentistry
If you are looking for a position that allows you to work alongside highly motivated and experienced dentists; one that goes beyond the treatment room and is more than “just teeth” – then this role is for you!
As our dental hygienist you will be responsible for the tasks associated with preventive dentistry, including:
- providing dental hygiene and periodontal therapy
- taking, processing and displaying necessary radiographs
- provide fissure sealants and preventive dental procedures as required
- provide comprehensive oral health education and instruction
- take impressions for teeth whitening, mouthguards and study models
- take intraoral and extraoral photographs as required
- completing infection control change-overs of hygiene treatment room
- maintain and sharpen periodontal instruments
- market the practice both internally and externally
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to go beyond their clinical role as a hygienist
- motivated to develop and grow professionally
- has exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- provides high quality patient care
- has attention to detail
- is a team player
- has a genuine interest in the care of our patients and building long term rapport with them
You must hold a current Australian registration with AHPRA, appropriate professional indemnity insurance and Radiography License.
As an integral part of the vibrant and energetic team you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the success and continued growth of the practice. This role is for someone looking for more than just cleaning teeth all day.
Remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
READY TO APPLY ?
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Please click apply below!
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Louise 0408 785 968 or Rochelle 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fees involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.