- Integral role within the practice
- Stability within a permanent position
- Great, established team!
Your future employer:
Located within a busy shopping precinct, our client provides general dental care in a comfortable, caring and modern environment.
Our client is seeking exceptional and experienced candidates who would like to be considered to join their team and succeed as their new practice manager. You will hold at least 2+ years’ experience working as a dental practice manager in our Australian dental practice setting with a strong understanding of policies and procedures, strive for excellence and be able to successfully engage and build genuine rapport with patients and your team alike. With the ability to provide 5-star service and give a welcoming smile to all – this may be your next great job connection.
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Minimum 2 years management experience gained from working within the dental field
- A high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for our patients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven Profit & Loss management and demonstrated ability to grow business
- Results Orientated with a creative and proactive approach
- Flexible with working hours and travel to nearby practices and meetings as required
- Ability to build relationships and influence professionals and practitioners
- Strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly
About your role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide direction and leadership to the team
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Work with the marketing team to leverage national marketing campaigns and conduct local area marketing
- Ensure all practice facilities and equipment are maintained well and to business standards
- Recruit, onboard, and develop practice team
- Ensure practice compliance with health and safety and clinical governance
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Required to assist the team in all areas of the practice as needed
Ready to Apply?
If you think that you are our client’s successful candidate, please provide a cover letter outlining your greatest strengths and achievements in previous practice manager roles and a little more about yourself.