Bring your engaging personality and smile to a supportive private Dental practice in Hunters Hill
Dental Practice Manager – Full Time
- On-site staff parking available
- Above award wages
- Beautiful, new, modern practice
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a friendly and efficient Practice Manager to join a wonderful team in Hunters Hill. This exciting role is working within a growing practice and small team. We are seeking someone with dental practice management experience, who is confident and efficient. Working within a small supportive team you will have the opportunity to flourish in your role with ongoing professional development with Prime Practice. The practice has a strong focus on maintaining a great working culture within the practice, so we are seeking vibrant, happy people with a genuine love for the Dental industry and those that are experienced in all aspects of the Dental practice and happy to jump into any role, if needed.
The hours and days for this role are negotiable, it is a full-time position with 38hrs/week. Flexibility to work one late night will be required (approx 7.30pm finish) with most days being an 8am start with a finish time of 6pm – 6.30pm. 4 day week is negotiable also.
About the practice:
A privately owned Dental practice in Hunters Hill – close to the CBD with buses nearby and onsite parking available. A fully computerised practice using Oasis Dental software and modern equipment. A welcoming family owned, private practice who pride themselves on quality treatment in a caring environment.
You will succeed in this role because you have:
- High levels of customer service
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- A positive and bubbly personality
- A hands-on, action oriented working style
- Confident and experience in Practice Management
- Confident in all areas of Dental Reception / Dental Front Office
- Dental Assisting / Sterilisation knowledge will be highly regarded
- Experience within a Prime Practice, highly regarded
Ready to Apply?
Great! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please click apply now to submit your application – one of our friendly consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions, please call Rochelle on 0439 000 162 or Louise on 0408 785 968
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.