We are seeking an experienced Dental Receptionist for our growing Northside Dental Group clients.
- Great training and team support
- Fun loving team
- Be involved in huge growth!
- Opportunity for full-time employment
Your future employer:
Our client is a progressive dental group with 4 practice locations in northern and inner city Brisbane. Excellent customer service is their number one priority and they are at the cutting edge of dental care. The practice is highly motivated and committed to professional and personal development. With focus on patients, they pride themselves on pleasant, comfortable and effective dentistry.
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Holds a strong work ethic
- Strong dental background
- Cert III in Dental Assisting a huge plus!
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- High level of communication skills
- Mature outlook
- Fast worker
- Self-motivated and can plan ahead
- Experience with Prime Practice a bonus
- Experience with Exact dental software a bonus
- High level of infection control knowledge
- Reception – current dental reception experience and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
About your role:
Dental Receptionist – You will be responsible for all general reception duties, including, but not limited to – Appointment making, payments including health funds claims, DVA, Medicare and Work Cover claims, email and phone enquiries, following up outstanding treatment and treatment plans, patient recalls and active maintenance appointments. You are the friendly and comfortable smile that greets and welcomes all patients into the practice.
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you, please click apply below or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rochelle on 0439 000 162 to find out more about how the DCR can assist connecting you to your new job!