DO YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE IN YOUR NEXT JOB?
The DCR team are searching for an exceptional person to join a vibrant and busy inner city dental practice in Brisbane. If you want to put your best foot forward and excel than you may be the perfect candidate for our client.
Our client prides themselves on ensuring that their patients are given the best care possible. They strive to ensure that their patients “come first” by ensuring that patients feel truly valued and apricated. There is a strong focus on customer service. Do you want to be a part of a highly patient focused dental team?
About the role:
This position will be casual for the probation period and as the practices Dental Administration/Receptionist, it is vital that you can work and thrive in a small, independent, and multi-dimensional role. You must have the ability to execute tasks efficiently and accuracy is paramount.
The benefits that this practice can provide you as the successful candidate are:
- Stable working environment
- Be the face of this practice and ensure exceptional patient care and service
- Permanent full-time position with guaranteed hours, after probation
- Friendly, patient and team-oriented practice
- The opportunity to learn and enhance your skills
To excel and, as the successful candidate you are:
- Have 2+ years’ experience working as a dental receptionist or medical and allied health receptionist or administration role
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to multi-task with good time management
- Computer savvy – Excellent computer skills and knowledge
- Genuine quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly personality
- Seeking a long-term career in the dental industry
- Be determined and not afraid to give things a go
- Ready for a challenge and to learn as well as enhance your skills
Ready to Apply:
If this role sounds like you the Dental Connect Recruitment team would love to hear from you! Please click apply below or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about how the DCR can assist connecting you to your perfect new job and for more information on this position, or for a confidential discussion, please phone Rochelle on 0439 000 162 or our permanent recruitment team on –0439 024 878.