- No Weekends or Late Nights
- Brisbane CBD
- Awesome Team Environment
Our dental client is a boutique practice in the heart of the Brisbane CBD committed to providing patients with high quality care and personalised service. “We treat our friends – not our patients.”
An opportunity for a motivated dental receptionist (training provided) to join the practice in a part-time position – 3-4 days/week This is an awesome role where you will personally get to know each and every person who walks through our front door. It is the perfect role for a people person.
As this is the first and last staff point of contact with our patients we are after someone who is well presented and enjoys getting to know people. You must have excellent phone skills, know how and when to prioritise tasks and possess exceptional attention to detail. The person we are after can hold a conversation with a variety of people from professionals to students and have the skills to deal with the range of personalities that visit our practice.
The role also involves following up on leads from our marketing department. Some customer service or sales experience would be a great advantage.
Working together as a team, the role may also involve some time helping the clinical staff during busy periods.
As receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming patients to the practice and making them comfortable;
- Answering and making reminder phone calls;
- Following up leads from our marketing team;
- Booking appointments;
- Payment processing and cashing up;
- Updating office spreadsheets;
- Helping other team members when required
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a genuine interest in the care of our patients;
- Has exceptional communication skills;
- Has previous experience as a dental receptionist;
- Is a team player; and
- Takes pride in their work and will make the role their own;
- Knowledge of Exact and HiCAPS would be an advantage;
- Studying or recently completed a certificate III in Dental Assisting and an eagerness to enter the industry
As an integral part of this vibrant and energetic team you will also have the opportunity to contribute directly to the success, direction and growth of our practice.
Remuneration will be based on skills and experience, above award rates and a permanent full-time position on offer.