- Stable, permanent role
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8-5.30pm
- Well above award
Dental Receptionist – Prosthodontic Practice
Our client is a specialist Prosthodontic practice in inner south Brisbane. Utilising modern, state of the art technology for patient comfort and optimal functional and aesthetic. Focusing on fixed prosthodontics inclusive of implant restorations, full arch implants/bridgework, crowns, bridges, veneers, composite resin restorations and full mouth rehabilitation and implant retained dentures.
About the role
This is an important role within the practice, undertaking aspects of dental reception:
- Administrative support, exercising a high degree of responsibility and initiative
- Appointment book managing
- Ability to multitask & prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Managing billing
- Answering the phone
- A positive attitude, being the first point of contact for new and existing patients
- Patient handling/management
- Experience with Exact preferred
Skills & Experience
- 3 + years experienced as a Dental Assistant/Receptionist
- Detail oriented and high level of infection control knowledge and procedures
- Proficient with Exact Dental software will be highly regarded
- Dental implant experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Louise 0408 785 968
Please be assured there are no fees involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.