Our client is a modern, beautifully designed, contemporary, privately owned practice offering both general dentistry & a full range of dental implant treatments. They are passionate about providing high quality care for our patients & an enjoyable working environment for the team.
We are looking for an experienced, Senior Dental Receptionist Coordinator (experience in surgical & dental implant treatments preferable) for a full-time position. Someone who is enthusiastic, versatile and reliable!
The practice is open Monday-Friday, start and finish times are approximately 8.15am-5.30pm and embodies a strong focus on positive patient experience and exceptional clinical outcomes.
Your role & contribution to the team
- Front Office Management
- Processing of patient accounts
- Appointment booking and coordination
- Patient management and care
- Enthusiastic, friendly, team player with good communication skills
- Caring attitude & goes that extra mile for the team
- Attention to detail, reliable & a can do manner
- Occasional late evening as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years dental reception experience
- Experience with surgical & dental implant procedures preferable, but not essential
- Dental 4 Windows experience an advantage
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded
Do you describe yourself as dedicated, passionate and vibrant? Seeking growth opportunities in your career within a leading dental team with an emphasis on professional development and exceeding expectations?
Please send your resume, with a covering letter detailing how you can fill this role & contribute to our team, as detailed above. Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted for interview.