An established general dental practice seeking a Front Office Coordinator to help with their busy team and patient base. You will be confident and able to “hit the ground” running.
Dental Front Office Co-ordinator
Experienced Senior Dental Receptionist / Front Office Co-ordinator – Flexibility with either Part-time or Casual position – ideally 20hrs+/week. Above award wages.
A friendly and engaging team that have a shared passion for the dental industry and working together in a fun environment. The practice offers all aspects of general dentistry, including implants, Invisalign and oral surgery.
- Dental reception experience/front office coordinator – required
- Chairside dental experience, preferred but not essential
- High attention to customer service
- Bubbly, warm, engaging personality
- Holds a strong work ethic
- High level of communication skills
- Self-motivated and can plan ahead
- Experience with D4W dental software will be highly regarded
- Reception – current dental reception experience and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to maintain and implement front office policies and procedures
You will be responsible for all general reception duties, including, but not limited to – Appointment making, payments including health funds claims, DVA, Medicare and Work Cover claims, email and phone enquiries, following up outstanding treatment and treatment plans, patient recalls, end of day balancing, afterpay and government payment consolidation, outstanding accounts and assisting the bookkeeper with invoices and dentists pays. You are the friendly and comfortable smile that greets and welcomes all patients into the practice. Experience in staff management – rostering and assisting with staff sick days/holidays requests will be highly regarded.
Ready to Apply?
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162 OR Louise – 0408 785 968
Please be assured there are no fees involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.