Are you ready to take 2021 on?
We have a great opportunity with a fast paced, busy and varied role – New Year Start!
Dental Assistant / Float / Scrub / Steri Nurse
- Cert III in Dental Assisting (Required)
- Excellent patient and team communication
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Self-motivated and able to follow directions and work unsupervised
- Team player
- Flexible attitude to roll with each day and what is needed
- 1+ years experience ideal, excellent opportunity for those new to the industry with a solid basic understanding of sterilisation and chairside assisting.
About the position:
- 7 day fortnight
- Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Week 2 – Monday, Thursday, Friday
- hours are approx 8am-5pm (with some 7.30am and 5.30pm start/finishes)
- Casual award rates, initially
- A true float/scrub/steri position – chairside lunch covers and back-up dental assisting, sterilisation and room change overs, assist on front desk as needed, re-stock rooms.
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Louise 0408 785 968
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fee’s involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!