We are seeking a Full-Time Dentist to join our busy and growing dental practice with 3 chairs and state of the art equipment including Cerec, CBCT and OPG.
You will have all of the equipment available to provide our patients with a comprehensive treatment plan, including wisdom teeth extractions, dentures and implant placement.
What’s on Offer?
You will be provided with confident, skilled dental assistants who are trained in a multitude of procedures. Our client’s team is positive and supportive, allowing you to feel confident in giving your patients the care they deserve.
Mentoring is a big part of the practice. The Principal Dentist has over 15 year’s experience and would like to train up Dentists to treat patients like she can.
As a preferred provider for most major health funds, there is a great flow of patients to build your books.
Offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate – a salary of $130K+ and sponsorship available if required!
- Current APHRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Confident, caring, and committed to providing ethical care to your patients.
- Strong communication skills and thorough treatment planning.
- Competent in all in all forms of restorative dentistry and emergency care
- Excellent infection control knowledge & practices
- Passion about delivering the highest standards of patient care
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills and chairside manner
- Comfortable explaining dental treatments in simple terms to support patient understanding
- Willing to perform a full range of dental procedures
- Hold extensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics
Ready to apply?
All applications are held with the strictest of confidentiality!