Digital Marketing Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work within the niche Dental industry in a full-time position based in Maryborough. We are seeking an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the overall creation, management, and implementation of all digital marketing strategies for our group of Dental Practices, located throughout QLD.
You will be, SEO minded, analytical and results driven and have a creative flair to market and target the dental niche for the practice locations through social media, content creation (posts and videos) and SEO.
- Strong understanding of social media and advertising platform best practices
- Proven track record with driving and optimising online traffic
- Experience in implementing digital marketing initiatives that deliver ROI
- Experience and strong understanding of SEO – ability to implement and/or work with existing SEO plans
- Experience in content creation, both posts and videos across all social media platforms
- Hardworking and driven work ethic
- Exceptional data and analytical skills and ability to report effectively to create actionable insights
About the opportunity:
Your chance to make your mark and dive into the exciting world of Dentistry! Working within one of the practice based at Maryborough, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Practice owners to develop your understanding and flare for the Dental world within the digital marketing space. A newly created role you will be looking after all the practices digital marketing needs and assist with IT troubleshooting when needed!
- Ownership of the digital marketing strategies for the practices – including digital projects, campaigns and social media advertising.
- Create and rollout social media advertisements that are engaging and on brand
- Creation of content and management of social media platforms
- Ensure all social media posts are on brand, unique and engaging, with the ultimate goal to attract and connect our target audience.
- Manage all digital communication
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Google Ads products and technologies
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy
- Drive traffic and engagement
- Content and graphic creation
- Manage websites and ensure they remain relevant and up to date
- Manage SEO, Google Analytics and reporting of campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved. Identify improvement opportunities or areas for expansion.
- Develop project budgets, monitor costs and provide status reports
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time opportunity
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Work within an engaging and fun dental team!
- Initial accommodation and car available for the first 2-3 months if relocating to the area to help you get settled!
- Opportunity to jump on board and make the role your own! Have the creative freedom to come up with engaging and exciting campaigns that resonate with our patients and business
- Competitive salary and stability within your role