We are seeking a caring and dedicated Dental Assistant/Receptionist to join our client, a specialist dental practice in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. The team offers a friendly and supportive environment and encourages their team members to develop professional skills in all aspects of the practice including reception, chair-side assisting and sterilising.
Dental Assistant/Receptionist – Specialist Endodontic Practice
What makes this practice different?
Our client offers the highest level of patient care with a friendly and personalised approach. All the staff have a combined passion and focus on patient care, and with a supportive and motivated team, they strive for excellence in all aspects of clinical care and patient management.
This varied role offers:
- Full time – 4 days a week, no late nights or weekends
- Chair-side assisting
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Reception duties as required
- Use of Hicaps and Eftpos
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years experience in chair-side and reception duties within the dental industry
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Be a team player and take initiative
- Be passionate about exceeding patient expectations and improving patient relationships
- Bring enthusiasm and a strong work ethic into the workplace
Ready to apply?
Click apply now to submit your cover letter and resume. One of our friendly consultants will be in touch to run through all the details about the role and the practice with you before moving forward with your application!
Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!