Our client is a boutique four chair practice in the heart of the Queen St Mall, committed to providing patients with high quality care and personalised service.
Experienced Dentist – Brisbane CBD
The practice is well established with over 60 years of quality dental care in the CBD. The practices brand is now over ten years old and has become Brisbane’s premier health facility and our practice is rapidly growing with our marketing team currently bringing in around ten quality new patients a week.
We have the space available for a senior associate dentist to join our team who would step into an existing book 3.5 days a week, rapidly growing it to full time. Great remuneration is easily achievable for the right practitioner. This is due to the practice being non-corporate or affiliated with health fund fee schedules, dedicated onsite laboratory support, quality patient base, and our marketing team ready to promote your area of interest.
We are looking for someone with at least five years of experience and a particular interest in cosmetics, implant dentistry and/or orthodontics.
The role will be tailored for the right person that fits the practice culture and ethos.
Even if you aren’t thinking about a career move, come in and have a chat with us because we may have that perfect role that you have been searching for!
How would you define your perfect role?
- No weekends or late nights
- Easy access Brisbane CBD practice
- State of the art facilities
- A focus on comprehensive, high end, quality dentistry
- Full time Ceramic Technician and full service onsite lab
- Trios scanner, digital printer and ceramic press
- Direct access to Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons
- Visiting cosmetic GP for aesthetic treatments
- A supportive team committed to delivering to the highest
- Full clinical autonomy
- Specialist clinical support at your fingertips
- Mentoring with the principal who is a final examiner for the RACDS
- Patients that respect and value your skills and care
- A dedicated team of hygienists and dental assistants with low staff turnover
- A marketing team ready to promote your skills and interests
- A workplace that lives and breathes its vision and philosophy
- A growing business
- An independent practice not affiliated with corporates or health funds
READY TO APPLY?
If this sounds like you, please click apply below and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch. If you would like further information, please feel free to call Louise on 0408 785 968 or Rochelle on 0439 000 162. All applications are held with the utmost confidentiality.
Please be assured there are no fee’s involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.