We are seeking a motivated and caring person, with chairside experience to join our clients team in South Brisbane.
Dental Assistant – Full-time, experienced.
This role is a permanent full-time position, you will be required to assist chairside and provide exceptional patient communication, infection control/sterilisation and lab work duties. You are confident in your chairside and dental assisting skills and with your patient care.
The practice prides themselves on providing excellent quality dentistry and patient care and working as a cohesive team.
- An experienced Dental Assistant with a minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Minimum of Cert III in Dental Assisting is required.
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting is highly regarded
- Passionate about your career in the dental world
- Willing to learn
- A reliable and friendly team player
- Excellent patient care
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis
Click apply now! Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Louise 0408 785 968 or Rochelle 0439 000 162