Our well established southside orthodontic practice are seeking a Full-time Junior Dental Assistant to join their team. As an ideal candidate, you will display a positive attitude and enjoy the challenge of ensuring a “job well-done”
- Reliable and punctual
- Well-presented and well groomed
- Strong attention to detail
- Seeking a long-term career in the dental industry
- Not afraid to give things a go and have a “can do” attitude
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
- Ready for a challenge and to learn and enhance your skills
About the role:
Assisting the specialist Orthodontics team in the southside practice location, you will be open to learning and pre-empting the way that the Orthodontic field of dentistry operates. Your key responsibilities within this role would be:
- Chairside assisting, sterilization and patient management
- Taking photos, scans and impressions
- Basic laboratory tasks, pouring models and making retainers
- Basic reception duties – answering patient calls/enquiries and booking appointment
The benefits that this practice can provide you as the successful candidate are:
- Stable working environment
- Full-time role
- Friendly, patient and team-oriented practice
- The opportunity to learn and enhance your skills
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you the Dental Connect Recruitment team would love to hear from you! Please click apply below or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to find out more about how the DCR can assist connecting you to your perfect new job!
For more information on this position, or for a confidential discussion, please phone Louise – 0408 785 968
Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!