Casual Junior Dental Assistant
- Casual role – 4-5 days/ week
- All female Dental team
- Junior Dental Assistant – some experience preferred.
About the practice
Our client has an established all female Dental practice in the heart of Brisbane.
A friendly, caring and patient focused team and have a strong focus on patient communication and experience. The practice is a preferred provider for multiple health funds and offers a range of general and cosmetic dentistry.
About the role
The role will involve chairside assisting duties and some reception. Experience within the dental industry already will be highly regarded.
The practice work on a rotating roster but does provide a stable work environment.
32-38hrs/week within the practice hours which is Mon-Friday with some late nights.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in both chairside and reception positions ideal
- Confident and enjoy talking to patients with a friendly and flexible attitude
- Impeccable phone, email and face-to-face communication skills
- Professional and capable of undertaking tasks required within the position
- A genuine interest and enjoyment in the dental industry
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Louise – 0408 785 968
Rochelle – 0439 000 162
Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!