Have you recently completed, or are currently enrolled in your certificate III in Dental Assisting and seeking a long-term position in a practice that can support and guide you in being the best Dental Assistant you can be?
JUNIOR DENTAL ASSISTANT
Our client is a well-established Northside dental practice – they are seeking a Full-time Junior Dental Assistant to join their team. As an ideal candidate, you will display a positive attitude and enjoy the challenge of learning and enhancing your dental assisting skills in a high-end dental team. You must be enrolled, or recently graduated from your Certificate III in Dental Assisting.
- Currently enrolled or recently completed your certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Reliable and punctual
- Well-presented and well groomed
- Strong attention to detail
- Seeking a long-term career in the dental industry
- Not afraid to give things a go and have a “can do” attitude
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
- Drivers licence and own car preferred
- Ready for a challenge and to learn and enhance your skills
About the role:
Assisting the dental team, with varied responsibilities (sterilisation, chairside assisting to dentists and oral health therapists, reception duties etc) you will be open to learning and pre-empting the way that the field of dentistry operates. Hours are generally 2 days x 8.30-5.30pm and 2 days x 8.30-8.30pm.
The benefits that this practice can provide you as the successful candidate are:
- Stable working environment
- Full-time role
- Friendly, patient and team-oriented practice
- The opportunity to learn and enhance your skills
how to Apply:
If this role sounds like you the Dental Connect Recruitment team would love to hear from you! Please click apply below or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how the DCR can assist connecting you to your perfect new job!
For more information on this position, or for a confidential discussion, please phone Marita – 0439024878 or Rochelle – 0439000162.