Discovery Coast Medical and Dental Centre in Agnes Water is seeking a compassionate, reliable and switched-on receptionist and dental assistant (full training provided for the right candidate!).
Medical Receptionist + Dental Assistant, Agnes Water QLD
Working between 30-40hrs/week, in an initially causal position (review for permanent position after probation) Your role will be to work as part of both the medical and dental team providing reception and clinical dental assistance to ensure the team continues to provide a high standard of care to our loyal patient base.
Benefits and perks
- Full training provided
- Supportive team
- Stable and consistent employment
- Above award rates + great hours
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Previous experience in medical administration will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Flexibility and desire to provide excellent patient focused care
- Confident and competent with administrative – high level of computer skills with fast and accurate typing and experienced with Microsoft office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and a desire to work as part of a friendly and cohesive staff
- Experience with dental or medical software, Medicare claims and HICAPS will be an advantage
- Strong work ethic and keen interest to learn
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
If you are seeking a change and a wonderful new team to join for the long-term, we would love to hear from you. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.