The DCR team are in the search for an exceptional person to join a vibrant specialist Orthodontic practice in Brisbane – full training provided.
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong attention to detail
- Seeking a long-term career in the dental industry
- Not afraid to give things a go and have a “can do” attitude
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
- Drivers license and own car preferred
- Ready for a challenge and to learn and enhance your skills
About the role:
Assisting the specialist Orthodontic team across the 3 practices (inner city/North side) in a part-time position – Tuesday 8am – 4.30, Wednesday 8am – 6 pm, Thursday 8am – 6pm
Your key responsibilities within this role would be:
- Chairside assisting, sterilisation and patient management
- Taking photos and digital scans
- Cleaning the surgery and following infection control policies
- Management of stock and supplies, and other duties as required.
The benefits that this practice can provide you as the successful candidate are:
- Stable working environment
- Permanent part-time position
- Friendly, patient and team-oriented practice
- The opportunity to learn and enhance your skills
- No Saturdays or late nights
Ready to Apply:
If this role sounds like you the Dental Connect Recruitment team would love to hear from you! Please click apply below!
For more information on this position, or for a confidential discussion, please phone Rochelle – 0439000162 or Louise on 0408785968