The DCR team have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time Orthodontic/Dental Assistant within an established Gold Coast Orthodontist practice! Experience within the dental or orthodontic industry is a must.
About the role:
Our client, a specialist Orthodontic practice on the Gold Coast is seeking an experienced and motivated Dental Assistant to join their team in a part-time position over 4 days (32hrs/wk). This dynamic role includes all aspects of Orthodontic chairside assisting, and training will be provided. The role will include – clinical chairside assisting to Orthodontist and Oral Health Therapists, managing the patient flow with a focus on patient care throughout, sterilization and equipment maintenance, coordination of patient consultants and clinical patient management, coordination of patient treatment with referring dentists and specialists.
You will be working within a large, energetic and team-oriented specialist practice who work cohesively with a strong focus on patient care and providing excellent patient experiences throughout their treatment.
- Experienced Dental Assistant and/or Orthodontic Assistant
- Hold a very strong work ethic
- Motivated and driven personality – you are a self-starter and genuinely love the industry
- Team focused and promote strong team spirit
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) – excellent interaction with both your team and patients
- Relates well to others and builds strong relationships
- Warm and caring nature with a strong patient focus and passion for working with people
- Leadership skills, ability to give professional direction and follow-up
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you, please click apply below and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch. If you would like further information, please feel free to call Louise on 0408 785 968 or Rochelle on 0439 000 162. All applications are held with the utmost confidentiality.
Please be assured there are no fee’s involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.