The DCR team are in the search for an exceptional Orthodontic Dental Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist to join a vibrant specialist Orthodontic practice on Brisbane’s Northside.
Are you one of a kind? Do you have an uplifting and infectious personality that makes those around you feel fantastic? Do you have a strong work ethic and want to bring your best to this small team? Are you seeking a long-term role in a great team?
- Bright, bubbly and energetic
- Takes initiative
- Fun-loving and relatable
- High standard of personal presentation
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
- Professional and reliable
- High level of computer skills
- Valid license and car – working between two inner city Northside locations
Our client is seeking an experienced and capable Orthodontic Dental Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist (OHT) who can easily transition into their current team, without the “basics” training needed. They are committed to staff training and advancement, and providing a fun and enjoyable atmosphere within a carefully selected team!
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of all Invisalign procedures (Essential)
- Experience with Debands/flexi wires
- Itero scanning
- Use of Oasis Dental Software (Highly regarded but not essential)
About the role:
Working alongside the principal Orthodontist in this small and caring Specialist practice you will be responsible for all general Orthodontic treatment within your scope – this includes but is not limited to – Debands, invisalign checks and attachments, patient records etc.
Days/hours are negotiable, the practice is open Monday to Thursday – ideally 2-3 days per week but open to discussing.
Ready to apply for this great role?
Click apply now!