The DCR team are excited to be working with one of our specialist Orthodontic clients in Melbourne. We are seeking a vibrant and engaging personality to join this cohesive and team-oriented Orthodontic practice.
About the role:
Part-time (2-3 days/week) Orthodontic Receptionist. Days and hours to be confirmed and negotiated – practice is open Monday-Friday and general working hours are 7.45am or 8.45am start – 5.45pm.
- Reception duties – answering the phone, booking appointments
- Setting up contracts and taking payments
- Letter writing
- Greeting patients and explaining procedures
- Submitting lab work to digital platforms – Invisalign etc
Prior experience required for this position:
- Experience with Orthodontics and Dolphin software will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience within dental or health/medical industry with an understanding of health funds, payment contracts and Invisalign etc will be highly regarded.
- You have a vibrant and engaging personality!
- You love to develop strong relationships with your team and patients alike.
- You describe yourself as “switched on” and able to show initiative and work well within a team.
- You will want to play a key role in our client’s team and have a vested interest in building and bringing greatness to the practice.
- You are seeking a fun, professional and focused team to join on a part-time basis offering, stability and who are committed to their team and patients.
- You are committed to your career and further training
- You are confident in interacting with people and not afraid of patient contact
- You have a strong work ethic and reliability to compliment your teammates
Ready to apply?
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Please click apply below!
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162 or Louise – 0408 785 968
Please be assured there are no fee’s involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.