The DCR team are in the search for an exceptional person to join a vibrant specialist Orthodontic practice in Balwyn, Melbourne.
Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
Are you one of a kind? Do you have an uplifting and infectious personality that makes those around you feel fantastic? Do you have a strong work ethic and want to bring your best to this team? Do you have sales experience and the drive to achieve greatness in your career?
- You have a vibrant and engaging personality!
- You love to develop strong relationships with your team and patients alike.
- You describe yourself as “switched on” and able to show initiative and work well within a team.
- You will want to play a key role in our client’s team and have a vested interest in building and bringing greatness to the practice.
- You are seeking a fun, professional and focused team to join on a full-time basis offering, stability and who are committed to their team and patients.
- You are committed to your career and further training
- You are confident in interacting with people and not afraid of patient contact
- Natural sales ability or previous experience in a sales role
- Excellent phone manner and face-to-face communication
- Good computer skills
- Excellent and proven time management skills
- Genuinely value the importance of customer care and can provide this consistently
- Previous experience in a sales/reception/administration role will be highly regarded
About the role:
This is a permanent full-time position, Monday-Friday with hours of 7.45am/8.45am-5.45pm.We are seeking a go-getter who can commit to finishing a job to its’ completion with outstanding time management skills.
You will need a high level of customer service and communication skills, be reliable and hold a strong work ethic. You will easily and genuinely develop and maintain professional relationships with the patients and their families. Full training is provided to the successful candidate with a structed training plan in place. You will need to be invested and enthusiastic about undertaking the training program provided to you.
Treatment Coordinating duties consist of but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting the patient and provide exceptional customer care from the start of their orthodontic journey and initial appointment
- Support the patient and Orthodontist throughout the consultation
- Explain the treatment options, sequence and costs to the patient after the Orthodontist has completed consultation
- Complete all paperwork and letters associated with treatment
- Follow-up calls to patients
- Update and record intraoral scanning into patient records as required
- Support reception if needed
Ready to apply?
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Please click apply below, or email your current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162, Marita – 0439 024 878 or Louise – 0408 785 968