The DCR team are excited to be working with one of our lovely dental practices in Balywn. We are seeking a vibrant and engaging personality to join this cohesive and team-oriented general practice.
About the role:
Dual trained Dental Assistant with a strong focus on Reception. Days and hours to be confirmed and negotiated – offering casual, part-time or full-time. The practice is open Monday-Friday and general working hours are 7.45am or 8.45am start – 5pm.
All aspects of dental reception and backup chairside and steri when needed.
Prior experience required for this position:
- Experienced Dental Assistant/Receptionist 2-3 years +
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- You have a vibrant and engaging personality!
- You love to develop strong relationships with your team and patients alike.
- You describe yourself as “switched on” and able to show initiative and work well within a team.
- You will want to play a key role in our client’s team and have a vested interest in building and bringing greatness to the practice.
- You are seeking a fun, professional and focused team to join on a part-time or full-time basis offering, stability and who are committed to their team and patients.
- You are committed to your career and further training
- You are confident in interacting with people and not afraid of patient contact
- You have a strong work ethic and reliability to compliment your teammates
Ready to apply?
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Please click apply below, or email your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162 or Louise – 0408 785 968