Experienced Senior Dental Receptionist
- A well-established, busy practice
- 4 days / week – fulltime hours
- Above award wages
- Immediate start
About the company
Our client is a well-established dental practice that focuses on general dentistry in a warm and friendly setting.
About the role
This privately owned dental group with 3 practices situated in both inner North Brisbane and inner South East Brisbane is seeking an experienced, confident dental receptionist to undertake varied duties as required – depending on your experience and your career goals, this position may progress to a Front Office Coordinator or Practice Manager position, based from their South East Brisbane Practice
This a 38 hour week position over 4 days – 1-2 late nights will be required. You will need to be confident in all areas of Dental Reception, with a keen interest to continue to challenge yourself. A great attitude and upbeat energy. Experience with D4W is highly regarded.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you looking for a rewarding dental role?
- Do you thrive on busy days?
- Do you have excellent communication, presentation skills and a sharing smile!
- Willing to share the late night roster with the team!
- Bubbly and confident
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Dental Receptionist (Dental assisting and sterilisation experience required as well)
- Dental software – D4W a huge bonus!
- Cert 3 in Dental Assisting highly regarded
How to apply
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle – 0439 000 162 or DCR Enquires Line 0439 024 979