- Senior Dental Reception position
- Full-time, part-time or casual opportunity
- Above award wages
- Stunning, enjoyable work environment
Senior Dental Receptionist / Reception Coordinator
A wonderful opportunity for an experience dental receptionist to join a beautiful state of the art, contemporary practice in Robina. The practice is a gorgeous place to work at – high end equipment including Cone Beam, CT machine and 3D x-ray machine. Offering a range of dental procedures with a focus on dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. As a team they are passionate about providing high quality care for their patients and the principal dentist is proud as punch at the team and working environment they offer.
The practice is open Monday-Friday, start and finish times are approximately 8.15am-5.30pm. Open to negotiation and considering a 4 days week if this is preferable.
About the position:
As the senior reception / reception coordinator you will oversee and manage all aspects of the front desk and reception area. Experience with D4W will be highly regarded as you will be responsible for all areas of reception including but not limited to:
- High level patient care and rapport building
- Appointment book management
- Telephone, email and online enquirers
- Recalls and outstanding treatment
- Daily reports and balance
- Above award wages and the option for either casual, full-time or part-time employment
- Experienced Dental Receptionist – 2+ years’ experience
- D4W experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
- Enthusiastic and friendly demeanor
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and mature attitude
- Caring and willing to go the extra mile for the team
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you, please click apply below and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch. If you would like further information, please feel free to call Louise on 0408 785 968 or Rochelle on 0439 000 162. All applications are held with the utmost confidentiality.
Please be assured there are no fee’s involved in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role.