Our client is one of the largest specialist periodontal practices in Australia.
The practice consists of eight highly regarded periodontists and an amazing support team who aim to give our patients the best possible care.
We are seeking an upbeat, dynamic, flexible and organized Front Office Manager to lead and support the team of 7 receptionists across 2 locations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have dental experience, Cert. III in Dental Assisting preferred.
- Have experience as a Front Office Manager or similar role
- Be very well-presented and articulate.
- Be resolution focused with a strong desire to
- Be I.T. literate, and able to apply this to our practice management software (Ultimo)
- Be motivated and display initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be an exceptionally organized and efficient person who excels in diary management.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize workload and to work independently and within the team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and focused team player who wants a challenging role within a friendly and caring team. Hours may vary as will location, so it is important that you are willing and able to work at various branches. Working over a 9 day fortnight (RDO every 2nd Wednesday) with hours approx. 7.45/8am-4.45/5pm.
Ready to Apply?
Great! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please click apply now to submit your application – one of our friendly consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions, please call Rochelle on 0439 000 162 or Louise on 0408 785 968
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.